1. TERMS ACCEPTANCE
2. PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES
Other sites that are linked to from here and/or connected in any other ways have their own privacy policies that can be viewed on their sites. These are generally available on the "footer" of their sites. We do not have control over their policies so you must view them on each of their sites.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED
Data is collected from our web server logs, cookies, and the user.
a. Web Server Logs
When you visit this website, we may track information and analyze its usage. Examples of some information we may or might track include:
• Internet protocol address
• Operating system and browser
• Links you click in this site
• State or country your IP address is located in
• Date/time of your visit
• Name of your ISP
• Web page linked to our site from
• Pages you viewed on this site
Cookies are used to save information you use on your computer. This speeds up the process of repitive tasks.
You can accept or decline cookies. Browser settings can usually be modified to decline cookies. Changing browser settings to reject cookies will disable some functions on this website.
c. Personal Information Users
We may request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number, and other relevant information in order to request insurance quotes from our agents. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. Personally identifiable information we collect from you will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent except to the extent necessary including, but not limited to:
• Fulfilling your previous service requests
• Protecting ourselves from any and all kinds of liability
• Responding to legal process or necessary legal compliance
• In connection with a merger, acquisition or liquidation of this site.
4. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may update this in the future to comply with any laws or legal reasons and not limited to program requirements.
5. CONTACTING US